Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Crazy Life

Yes, I have dropped off the face of the blogging scene. And yes, it's been more than a year. A year full of heart ache, tears, a near total break-down, and a slow step by step recovery. And yes, there has been lots of fun as well, celebrations, get-togethers, and laughter. I'm not really back, at least I won't commit to anything, but I am doing better, WE are doing better. The kids have grown so much and make both Richard and me so very, very proud. So, be assured we all are alright. 😁

3 comments:

  1. Awww it's so good to see you back! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jen! I've been over to your blog today to see what has happened during my hiatus. Little Emmy is so absolutely adorable! I will be over again with more time on hand and fill in on the details! 😀

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to leave you a comment since I saw this pop into my feed but A) we've all had the flu so I've been a bit out of it and B) when I read on my phone, it never cooperates about commenting. Good to see you back and good to hear you're all OK.

    ReplyDelete