Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Social - Jobs

Sunday Social


Sunday - time to link up for Sunday Social with Ashley and Neely, talking about jobs today:

1. What is your dream job?
Working in the job I studied first, as a translator, preferrably translating books!

2. If you had just won the lottery and wouldn't have to work for money, what would you do?
I would probably still work in my job, because I like my routine, I like my coworkers, and my company. But I'd probably cut back the hours to about 20 and spend a lot more times with the family.

3. What piece of advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
Stay updated on the regulations, be exact and accurate, always double-check, ask others if you're not sure. If the result doesn't look right, it probably isn't.

4. What would be your ideal "just for fun" job?
Bartending. Loved it when I could sleep in as much as I wanted in the morning and loved to party all night. That's, however, not my life any more..

5. What was your first "real" job?
Working as a Admin Assistance for a mental health clinic.



Wishing everyone a good start into a new week tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Ah.... bartending would be SUCH a fun job! At my age, though, there's nothing that sounds more fun than hanging out for a few relaxing hours patronizing the bartender! ;) hahaha

    Stopping by from the linkup! Have a great Sunday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a real fun job, Ryan. To be honest, on a good night it's just as much fun behind the counter than sitting at it ;-) Thank you very much for stopping by!

      Delete