Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social - Plans And More

Sunday Social


Sunday already? I'm not quite sure yet if I'm ready for a new week yet; actually, I'm ready for a true day off, just sleep in and wedge, even though it was a good weekend, I just feel drained. Anyways, I'm wrapping up this week as so often with Ashley's Sunday Social:

1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
Not sure. I've done so many things I wanted to do, and I did it, even if it was scary. My goal is to not have regrets or wonder if I missed something that's close to my heart. Something that is left might be taking a year off work. It is scary, worrying about the finances, but I would like to take some extended time off to spend with the family. We'll see what time brings...

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In our house, with nice neighbors, maybe a step up the ladder at work, just enjoying life...

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
The things I'm always looking forward in the second part of the year. Fall, the holiday season. Maybe getting the house done and move in before the end of the year, but that's still a BIG maybe.

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
To continue having fun writing, keep up the relationships with other bloggers I was lucky enough to establish. My focus on what is important in blogging certainly has changed in these last few months, but I actually like it better how it turned out than the scenario I had planned for initially.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current city or town?
Maybe not exactly this town, but definitely this area. We're currently living in a small suburb and love it here, it's perfect for raising a family. But once the kids are safely out of the house, we might want to move into the city just to be even closer to everything.

6. What is your morning routine?
Getting up, brush my teeth, make-up, getting dressed, packing breakfast and coffee, kiss the hubby and the girls good-bye and head out around 7:40 to catch the bus. Sometimes, there's brushing teeth with the girls, making kindergarten lunch for the girls, morning cuddles, etc. My mornings are never the same  ;-)


Ok, ready to take on this new week!

2 comments:

  1. I love your answer to #1!!! I feel the same way, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, that's just reasonable. I know people who have deep regrets for not having followed their passions or heart, and I don't want to be like them!! Hope you have a great Monday!

      Delete