Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Oh Happiness...

Jenni at Story Of My Life asks today to share 10 things that make me very happy. Nothing better to make my day than thinking about things that make me happy.. Here it goes:




1. My family.. All three of them!!

2. The first colored leaves in fall (Source: Forestfoliage)



3. The first green leaves of spring (Source: Wikipedia)


4. The smell of a summer shower (Source: Crimsoncorvus)

5. The first snow in winter (Source: Noworkday)


6. A great book (Source: Phlmetropolis)


7. Watching a new episode of Doctor Who with the hubby (Source: Telegraph UK)


8. An afternoon with good friends and good wine (Source: Etsystatic)


9. The sparkling in the girls' eyes when the see the Yule tree for the first time.

10. Weekends!!


What makes YOU really happy??

********************************



8 comments:

  1. I love your list!! :) Hope you are enjoying your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, Jen, thank you! Hope your preparations aren't too stressful!

      Delete
  2. My goodness, we could be twins in this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that great?? Well, I guess we are already blog twins ;-)

      Delete
  3. What wonderful things that make you happy - ESPECIALLY Dr Who!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most especially Doctor Who, he's awesome, in all his incarnations! Thanks a lot, Susannah!

      Delete
  4. I agree with all of these...except for the tv show...don't have it in the states! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Doctor Who is on TV in the States, BBC America, or on Netflix ;-)

      Delete