Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I Almost Pee'd Myself

The hubby didn't have a good day today. Violet's having issues going on the potty for #2 these days; he did not have one dirty pair of undies but TWO to clean today. So, when he needed a break badly, he went to check out the forums on the internet he usually contributes in (or reads) and found this:
Hoott!!
Something tells me that "Maximilian" points and laughs at "Hootie" every single day, poor guy!

This picture just completely cracked me up and I had to share. I was laughing so hard I was laying down on our bed. I don't know if I alost pee'd myself laughing or because Violet thought it was a good time to play trampoline on my bladder. Hope this picture brings at least a smile to your face as well!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it?? It was such a pick-me-up that evening. It's always so liberating laughing like that :-)

      Delete
  2. I wonder how old the person who chose hooty's name was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it wasn't a kid. I'm sure it was a guy between 25 and 35, who just wanted to see a sign on the cage saying "Hooty McOwlface" and make people like me laugh until they almost wet themselves :-)

      Delete
  3. Your title of this post is hilarious! Thanks for linking up to mommy mondays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Renee :-) I actually almost pee'd myself. Pre-schooler jumping on my bladder while I laugh my butt of will do that!

      Delete